The microprocessor controlled QuattroTM 2.5 is a professional four-channel electrotherapy device that provides IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveforms with two separate timers. It’s portable design lets you take it to your patient or keep it at the clinic. It’s easy to use and up and running within minutes. And it’s advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it! You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and pre-modulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
• Two separate timers to treat two areas/patients at once or one larger area.
• Preset protocols as well as customized user defined protocols
• Four channels of electrical stimulation output
• Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and two programmable timers
• Waveforms include TENS, EMS, 2-pole Interferential, 4-pole Interferential and Russian
• 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all (plus professional mode)
• Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
• Includes eight electrodes, eight rubber electrodes with sponges, eight straps, four sets of lead wires and a user manual with preset protocol guide
• Product dimensions: 10 1⁄2” (W) x 15” (L) x 8” (H)
• Product weight: 6.7 lbs
• 2-year warranty