Larger 250g Tube of Fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL. Also available in smaller 60g tubes.
fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL contains natural herbal ingredients that relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints. Physicians, chiropractors, physiotherapists and other clinicians trust fisiocrem™ to provide lasting relief for both acute and chronic conditions
fisiocrem™ can help relieve
- Acute and chronic pain
- Rheumatoid conditions and arthritis
- Tendon and ligaments – sports injuries
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Leg and joint pain
- Sprains and bruises
- Cramps, stiffness and muscle pain
- Muscular aches and pains
fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions. They are concentrated, pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL
fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL is a topical analgesic containing natural herbal active ingredients which are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine, including:
- 10.5% Arnica montana: Arnica is probably one of the best-known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine. Relieves pain & inflammation in muscles and joints, sprains, bruises & muscular aches & pains.
- 2.5% Hypericum perforatum: Commonly known as St John’s Wort. Soothes damaged & irritated nerves commonly found in low back pain, strains & sprains.
- 2.5% Calendula officinalis (Marigold): Plays a supportive role to Arnica as a topical anti-inflammatory.
- 1% Melaleuca Oil: Australian Tea tree oil, is well known for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial effects.
- 2.5% l-menthol: Well known as an analgesic and provides a cooling effect on the skin
Buy now and get 2 brochures & 2 samples (4 ml) with every tube!
Does not contain hydroxybenzoates or parabens.