The CanDo Hand Exercisers were specifically made to indicate progression in six colours and two shapes. Hand Exercisers can be used for hand, finger and forearm strengthening. Theses hand exercises are microwave and refrigerator friendly and can be used for hot and cold therapy. The yellow and red models fill an unmet need of resistance device for the hand in between putty and spring devices. These are also a less messy alternative to putty. The differing levels of compression allows for exercise to be catered to the needs of the patient. The standard Exerciser is for smaller hands and the extra large ones are for larger hands, or for users with limited hand mobility.
- Clean alternative to putty
- Progressive resistance is easily trackable
- Great for finger, hand, and forearm strengthening
- Can be put in microwave or refrigerator for hot or cold therapy
- Balls can withstand temperatures ranging from -76 degrees Fahrenheit to 167 degrees Fahrenheit
- Colours differentiation for resistance level
- 6 Resistance levels: Tan, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, and Black.